Sunday, July 5, 2009

New Baby in the Family


Wow---how time flies! Can't believe I have neglected my blogs for so long. I love writing but it seems my life has been pretty hectic for the past month, ever since the baby shower, and my new and first Grand-daughter, beautiful little Gabriella, came into the world on June 11th, bright eyed and so beautiful It has pretty much consumed our lives. Here she is at only five days old!

I had a full house of company for two weeks or so as well, so please excuse my absence. I have completed several new sewing projects over the past month in addition to all the family events and I will be posting those in the next week. Stay tuned for new projects such as the Mom's Nursing Apron, and new baby projects (a new quilt, bib and hat).

Now that I have a new model for my products! I am hoping her Mommy won't mind me borrowing her for that and spoiling her with new hand made items every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment